Our hand pump can pump chemicals, solvents, heavy oils, water, lubricants. Used by the MOD with prices starting at £29
As a Bowser Refuelling System
Buy this hand pump refueller system from us. (includes 25L container, hose and Unipump)
£89 + postage & package
The Unipump uses glass-filled nylon, which makes it strong, durable and resistant to a wide variety of chemicals and fluid.
150,000 customers worldwide and not one has asked for a replacement due to faulty material or workmanship.
Lucrative distributor deals
Contact us to find out our distributor package.
Your Unipump Guarantee will be invalidated if incorrectly fitted
YOU SHOULD VIEW THE SHORT VIDEO ONCE AND READ THESE SHORT INSTRUCTIONS ONCE
before trying to fit the riser pipe to the pump body.
When fitted correctly, The Unipump will provide years of service because the hand pump is a precision engineering moulded equipment that provides the most powerful vacuum suction lift for a hand pump. The precision engineering gives a friction-connection, which when fitted correctly, means the riser pipe will never fall out from the pump body.
RISER PIPE: How to attach
IMPORTANT: When fitted properly, the riser pipe will not come out and MUST NEVER be removed from the pump body again once it is fitted.
- Hold larger end of pipe tightly about 2 inches from end
- WITHOUT ANY TWISTING AT ALL – push riser pipe into hand pump body firmly
- With pushing alone, the riser pipe should only go in half an inch
- To push the riser pipe further, push hard and TWIST ONE WAY ONLY SLOWLY. This will give you a friction seal
- The riser pipe should now go in another half an inch and friction seals
- To test if riser pipe is correctly fitted, try pulling the pipe out WITHOUT TWISTING. It should not come out.
RISER PIPE: Cut to length
- Cut open end of riser pipe at a 45 degree angle and to desired length
- 45 degree angle is needed to allow free flow of fluid.
BARREL DRUM FITTING: How to attach
WARNING: Handle must not be used as this will invalidate guarantee
- Tighten into drum using pump
DETACHABLE SPOUT: How to attach
- Push spout down onto pump head
- Twist spout until bayonet fitting is securely locked in place